J.P. West, Inc. (“JPW”) is a New York domiciled brokerage firm authorized to offer Property Casualty Insurance, Surety and Benefits including Investment products. Together with our “Network Partners”, J.P. West provides brokerage, consultancy, loss avoidance and risk management services for municipal, commercial and non-profit entities.
J.P. West specializes in providing risk and insurance solutions for construction, educational, environmental, medical, municipal and real estate groups. Our senior personnel have years of underwriting, brokerage, and risk management experience, structuring programs for major accounts both domestically and abroad. We have long term relationships with decision makers among the industry’s strongest most widely respected insurers including ACE, AIG, AXIS, AWAC, Chubb, CNA, Philadelphia, Travelers, Zurich and more.
- J.P. West is a privately owned corporation founded in 2000. We are headquartered in New York and have a branch office in Louisiana. We also have virtual operations in Texas and sales representatives in several states.
- JPW is a licensed New York domiciled insurance brokerage corporation, authorized to provide insurance and bonding in 41 states and as a register representative of Royal Alliance, securities across the nation.
- JPW is surplus lines licensed in the states of New York, Pennsylvania, Missouri and Louisiana.
- JPW is a Woman Owned Minority Business, certified with various agencies including the City of New York, Metropolitan Transit Authority, New Jersey Transit, New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board, New York New Jersey Minority Purchasing Council, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the State of New York and more.
- JPW is registered with the US Small Business Administration.
- JPW is recognized for providing distinguished risk management services with emphasis on exposure identification, coverage analysis, assertive pricing to coverage and value added negotiations.
- Small Business
Memberships & Associations
J.P. West, Inc. is a member or affiliated with the following industry organizations: